It’s so fun to include CCK on this fun TBB monthly post! C’mon creepers – read along!
- Favorite Fall Sweet Treat? Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Red, Yellow or Green Apples? Green!
3. Favorite Fall Sport to Play? Football in the back yard. It’s just FUN! And I get my aggression out. For real.
4. Best Drink for Fall? Bourbon with Coke.
5. Favorite Fall Activity? Anything outdoors! We love festivals and get togethers.
6. Must have Fall Purchase? I love to buy new tops. I keep the same jeans for years on end and I tend to buy boots once every 4 years.
7. Pumpkins: Pick your own or store bought? I’m fine with the store ones. We went to a pumpkin patch and got our butts ripped off one time so I’ll take the Harris Teeter 2/$10 any day. Or head to the Farmer’s Market!
8. Real or Fake Pumpkin? Real – they last FOREVER.
9. Favorite Halloween Costume? I’m not big on dressing up because I want to spend that money on something else.
10. College Football or NFL? NFL – I will watch college but I just love my Patriots so much.
11. Fall or Halloween Decor? Fall.
12. Raking Leaves or no Leaves to Rake? If anyone wants to rake leaves then c’mon over. Seriously, we have plenty. Oak trees, maple trees, pin oaks, we have more leaves than you can imagine. I rake to burn calories.
13. Favorite Soup? All soups are my favorite! I love soup!
14. Favorite Fall Candle scent? Pumpkin (geez that’s lame.)
15. Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice? Love it but more like 2 times a week and not every day.
16. Short Booties or Tall boots? Both.
17. Favorite Halloween Candy? I’m a Snickers girl…year round.
18. PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte): YES or NO? No not really. Too sweet.
19. Hayride or Corn Maze? Both. I mean does it blow your mind if you can take a hay ride at the corn maze?
20. Favorite Fall TV Show? Excited about the return of This Is Us, The Middle, American Housewife, Speechless, and The Goldbergs!