Always fun…let’s start this week.
- Pool, lake or ocean – can I say all of the above? Water is my element.
- Camping was my jam a couple years ago but now I prefer a hotel. I mean hello maid service and everything else. However, I’ll take a camper any day.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate peanut butter by Breyers. It is sinfully delicious.
- Tshirt and shorts.
- Wine…vodka…water – in that order HA!
- I would rather be hot! Here’s why – I’m cold natured so I can handle heat any day at any time!
- Flats or wedges, girls!
- SUN! I know it’s bad for me but Vitamin D is my drug of choice.
- Water as stated before.
- Watermlon and tomatoes oh wait…
- BOTH! I love the sun rise and I love the sun set – best times of day!
- I like to ride my bicycle but it is flat and needs work. So I better say walk.
- Meh neither either I’m neutral.
- Garden – free food!
- Either one works for me – I love music.
- Steak – I’m high class.
- Yard because I have a deck and I have a yard but no patio. Oh and our table and chairs are in our backyard!
- Blended is so much more fun…haha!
- Cherry – gah I’m vanilla.
- Burger, no bun with lettuce/tomato/mustard/and a touch of mayo!
If you have read my blog before then you can tell it got a little make over over the weekend. No worries, friends, I still LOVE my pineapples but August makes me change into a sunflower kind of girl. We’re spending more time towards the west and the gentle transitions into a new season are showing as the leaves are dropping here and there, the temperatures are fluctuating a little more, football is all clouding my mind, and back to school everything is decorating storefronts.
I am still holding on to summer with both hands….