Remember back when you started blogging and dedicated a post to making your goals known to whomever read your blog? Yeah I do too. I quit doing that ages ago but I figured with a new month here why not start it back up again.
Do I really need to give you details? I mean your noggin has a functioning noodle in it! HA!
Ok ok let’s stretch this post out….
- Yes, back to the gym 2x a week for August and we shall go for 3x in September. It’s hard to go workout inside when it’s so great outside.
- Vacation is coming up in mid August and I cannot wait to lie on the beach and sip drinks and play in the water with my kids. I always stress that the weather will be bad but hopefully it will be great!
- My son will be five on the 24th and then 10 days later my daughter will be ten. This is a busy time to get everything planned. I don’t go crazy over kid parties – not my jam. Kids could really care less anyway. I do, however, want to finalize the plan for each.
- Another yard sale is coming up in September and it will be all cool/cold weather clothing/shoes/housewares. I need to get it all sorted and priced in August since September will be hectic.
- This has been the burr in my crawl (total southern saying there…) I have let some of my clients go in the past month and now I need to figure out how to move forward and juggle the work/class/mom sticks. This stresses me out.
- Duh. I’m not sure if we want to include any other couples or not. I’m not even sure we can get a date night in but we can try.
- This is stemming from The Happiness Project. One thing she wrote about was sending birthday emails and I decided I wanted to go old school and do cards. I know it sounds hokey pokey but when you open your mailbox to find something other than junk mail, credit card offers, or bills —- you smile right? Right! So yes. Email me your address and birthday if you want! I want to buy a HUGE box of cards.
Do you have goals for the end of summer? If so let me know so I can check out your posts.