Good morning – another blog break week for me is on tap.
Over the weekend I did a little reading and thought I would share some things with you that I had no clue about. (Maybe I should push this rock out of the way sometimes?)
Did you know???
- Dirty Dancing has been remade for ABC and will air at the end of May? Some things should never be remade and this is one. I doubt I watch. Your thoughts?
- OK my 30 something sisters – have you noticed that you get a little more of that “fuzz” around your jaw line? As in the fine, blonde, cottony hair that comes along the jaw and chin? Did you know that Olay makes a Smooth Facial Hair Removal Duo? Um yes! It emulsifies the hair and has a conditioning balm to use afterwards. If you have black hairs…I’m not sure if it will work but for those of you light complected girls like myself this stuff is worth a shot!
- I know a lot of my sweet friends and readers are having a difficult time finding a good swimsuit. If we were all shaped the same maybe it would be easier? Enter swimsuitsforall.com – this site has suits from size 4-34 and can fit your problem areas. Give it a shot! Most of the models are plus size but the bathing suits are not all plus size.
- Am I confused? This pour over coffee thing has me going, what the hell? As in you pour the coffee over what? I thought that you already did the hot water over the coffee beans? Can someone help me out here to understand this?
- The Pioneer Woman is starting her own magazine – it debuts in June at Walmart. Does this excite you? I really like her line at Walmart but as far as her cooking – not a fan.
Interesting stuff? Maybe, maybe not! I hope you have a great week ahead and enjoy the inching summery weather (if you’re down here in my neck of the woods!) I also hope you mamas had a good Sunday!