Like most bloggers I love sharing what my favorites currently are! This month I have a few items that I’m just totally in love with. Let’s get materialistic, shall we?
- My mama bought me this bag while I was on vacation! I absolutely needed a new summer/pool/beach bag and she saw this and thought of me when she was at Belk. (I can never remember if it is Belk’s or Belk…hmmm?) I just love it to pieces even if it isn’t donning my favorite fruit! (You can get a pineapple one!)
- On the cruise I treated myself to these bangles. Since my mama also loves the beach I got her a set too. Aren’t they adorable? I love the palm tree charm! The coolest part is you can add charms to these bangles so that means I better go ahead and book my next adventure!
- Walmart is my jam. I’m kind of over Target (gasp!) lately I have not one bit of luck in there (hint to the fairies to give me some next trip!) but every time I go to Walmart I get suckered into something sweet as pie that they have on their shelves or racks! This stationary is the bomb dot com, y’all. It is heavy duty, good quality stuff! I actually purchased it in March but it has came in super handy. I wrote out Easter cards with it and also have used to write my daughter’s teacher a little heartfelt note (speaking of the bomb dot com – she is! Hey Ms. E!) The last time I was in Walmart these were marked down to $3 a box. I hope and pray that they have some new styles coming out soon because my infatuation with this stationary is REAL!
- Speaking of infatuation – I needed a new nail color for my trip. I couldn’t seem to find anything that was saying – ME, PICK ME! I stepped away from the ORLY and saw this cheap stuff (I think it was just over $2) and thought “why not?” Not only does it last the ten days it says it will on the bottle it lasted two days longer than that (bad at math? That’s 12!) The color isn’t that orange either – it is actually neon coral and that makes me so happy. Coral is my color. I plan on trying another shade from this line soon.
- And finally my pineapple pick! Y’all knew I would have to have a pineapple in this post, didn’t you? If not I question your loyalty to our friendship HA! I picked this precious little wristlet up right before we left on our trip. It was at Old Navy and the thing is just a charm. It holds my iPhone, ID, cash (that’s a joke, what cash?), and lip gloss. I love this thing so much. I cannot link to it because, sadly, they are sold out. But look at this from Old Navy! If my daughter was six years younger….she would have that.
There ya have it, girls! My favorites for this month. Do you have a favorite little something something in your life right now? I cannot wait to hear about it in the comments below.
Have a FABULOUS day!
Linked up this week with my sweet Georgia Peach Heather –
Also linking up with my most favorite Missouri mama Beth –